24.4.13

Love It or Leave It: Head-To-Toe Denim


Rihanna's wearing: current elliot perfect shirt and acne denim skirt (similar)
photo credit: who what wear

As soon as I saw Rihanna's look, I was like...love it!  I've always been a denim girl!  More denim, the better!  I've been through tons of denim shirts, but still have this tattered one from the Gap I always keep around for layering.  How do you wear it well?  Make it easy and pair your fav denim shirt with your fav denim bottom, mix and match denim washes and prints, and pair a denim jumpsuit or dress with a denim bomber jacket or vest.  Endless possibilities!  I'll be wearing denim forever...it's classic! 

Here's some of my denim favs...























holding horses chambray romper






asos denim bomber jacket





simply be tie dye jeans





mink pink denim shirt





acne patchwork denim top/shorts



other fab articles on head-to-toe denim...
I love my denim shirt (of course the bbbirds had something to say) 



denim...always a classic!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...