14.3.11

I Love Sweet Potatoes...

Monday Monday Monday...back again!  Weekend was great and relaxing.  Hope yours was also! 



A friend of mine started following a company called Sweet Potato Paper on Facebook. So curious...I decided to take a look for myself. I was pleasantly surprised! Sweet Potato Paper, owned by Allyson Yuille, is a stationary and invitation company catering to a multicultural audience. From weddings to baby announcements to birthdays, you can definitely count on Sweet Potato Paper to WOW your guests and give you a fresh take on all your paper needs. Go Allyson!










Check out my fav cuties... 


My favorite!







Happy Planning...


And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

3 comments:

  1. The designs are adorable.I love the colors they use and the simple , elegant illustrations :)
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, so cute. I love the fact that the designs are simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love thsi stationary. So cute!

    Jen-ko

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...