8.6.12

I heart Canada...

As you know, me and the hubby went to Toronto and Montreal to celebrate his graduation from law school and our 4th wedding anniversary.  We had good times and will always have a special place in our hearts for Canada!  Enjoy some of our favorite photos...

enjoying the view


overcoming some height fears...at least for me

kayaks

there's our shadow

quite impressed with my photography skills

niagara falls

maid in the mist 


cute couple relaxing in niagara on the lake 

saffron linguini from Paese Ristorante...super yummy! 

we love the hop-on-hop-off bus

Roger Vivier shoe exhibit at the Bata Shoe Museum...pleasantly surprised!

view from Lake Ontario

train to Montreal

Notre Dame of Montreal

Old Montreal

super cute boutique in Old Montreal

down pour did come!


loved this hotel 

a little Paris in Montreal

Mont Royal

stairs down from Mont Royal

the lovely Atwater Market

cherries were yummy!

lunch at the market...tasty pizza 


cirque du soleil montreal

garde manger resto

my daily in Montreal...cafe au lait!



love...we'll be back soon!
have a fabulous weekend! 



and I'm off and running...

9 comments:

  1. zeke on the west coastJune 8, 2012 at 7:04 AM

    You and your hubby look very happy and in love,always stay that way,Remember that calm alwaays follow a rough sea.The photo visit was great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dad! Love that saying "remember that calm always follow a rough sea"

      Delete
  2. We had a great time. I can't wait to go back one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fabulous trip and good times!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing! I want to go to Montreal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING photos! I too could feel the love through the photos. Jennifer I am LOVING you in the matte red lipstick! BEAUTIFUL! Love you guys beaucoup!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...