7.6.12

smiling about...

hester street fair

we ate our way through the hester street fair last Saturday.  It was big fun and we had quality time together.  some yummy food truck feasting! we had...

barret's blueberry lemonade
heirloom la's lasagna cupcakes
cousins maine lobster roll and tacos
belgian fries from crispy waffle frites
coolhaus ice cream sandwiches

and my new necklaces I got at the fair

necklaces by nikki montonya  (not the necklace to the left with the "A")
bought the two necklaces at a much lower price than her site, but check her out and find her at a fair or festival near you.  she is really nice and her collections are beautiful. 




the birch box

trying this out...keep you posted! more deets here and here...



stately sandwiches
photo credit: stately sandwiches
found this site via a cup of jo blog...very cool and made me so hungry! more states here...



a really hip map

credit: joshspear
how cool is this for my hiphop lovers.  would love to have this framed in my home. 


espresso pecan pralines by DEUVO
tried some of these at the hester fair...so yummy!  great for a little sweet favor for a party or just all for yourself.  just try them!  my hubby took this lovely photo of the owner and I think her son.  I cannot remember, but they were so nice.



diy tie dye denim
photo credit: honestlywtf.com
honestly wtf have the best do-it-yourself projects.  think I will try this one out. 



what are you smiling about?



and I'm off and running...

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...