25.4.13

Jiggyloves in Steven Alan Optical...

A couple of weeks ago, I got an email about Steven Alan's new optical collection.  Instantly intrigued and a true fan of Steven Alan, I clicked on the link and got right to browsing the site.  Then I saw they let you try up to 6 pairs at home...woohoo!  I picked 4 pairs to try!  Apparently, I was one of the first to try the eyewear, so you know I was even more excited.  After waiting patiently, I finally received my Steven Alan Optical Home Trial Kit in the mail yesterday.  I immediately tried them on!  Take a look! 




What I wear daily...Raybans







Let's try them on...


neatly packed in the box





Red Crystal

my favs!!!





Crystal Chestnut

cute, but not the best fit





Dark Tortoise

another fav...the husband loved these! 





Crystal Chestnut

these are cool, but would like to try another color.  Maybe in the charcoal crystal...


For me, it's between The Coleman and The Rolland.  

What do you think? What pair looks best on me?
Next, I want to try the sunglasses...



 

5 comments:

  1. I like the Classons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorites are the ones you like, the Coleman and the Rolland. Neat concept to be able to try them on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS! The classons are fab on you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...