23.12.10

12 Days Of Christmas...

The husband and I have been doing the 12 days of Christmas since last Monday.   We thought it would be fun to give each other a gift in our stocking each day until Christmas.  I thought it would be easy, but it has been hard trying to think of a good gift that is not too expensive and something we will actually use. We have two more days, and the gifts keep getting better and better. But...the gift Marlin gave me this past Monday, was by far the sweetest and most creative.   

I put my hand in my stocking...




And pulled out this...

(Crickets) Hmmmm...not what I was expecting!




Then I pulled out this and read it...





Awww...how sweet this is!  So-o-lovely!!! 


The husband did good with this gift.  Very creative! 





And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...