24.12.10

Blog Beautiful...

Happy Christmas Eve...


This is one of my favorite days of the year.  Christmas Eve has always been a sort of magical night for me.  Time for family, Christmas music, holiday goodies, last minute shopping,the lights twinkling on all the houses on the street, and opening one Christmas gift before going to bed (always a tradition in my family). So lovely!  


Enjoy your holiday!




Crayola Red Wreath
Fabulous!
~Ebb & Flo

Holiday Wedding
~
100  Layer Cake

Holiday Cheer
~Dress, Design & Decor


"Let It Snow...Let It Snow..."
~ Apartment 34


Chanel Paris Byzance Show
Holiday Style
~ Cherry Blossom


Me too... :)
~ Hip Paris Blog


Awww...Holiday Paradise
~ My Mommies Closet




Wishing you lots of love and laughter!


Happy Holidays!!!  






And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...