27.12.10

Christmas Was A Blast...

Merry Monday!!!

Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas! Mine was a blast and full of family and friends.  The fun started on Christmas Eve! I think our new tradition of making hot apple cider and sweet potato cookies will be a permanent one.  The cider had the house smelling of cinnamon and nutmeg with a splash of orange.  It was a lovely smell and went so well with the smell of roasted pecans and sweet potatoes.  Yum!  The cookies were a hit, and yes I surely patted myself on the back for a job well done. 

Christmas day was even better!  We started out the day with breakfast and mimosas.  I made my famous Cranberry Scones with honey butter.  We ended the day at a friends house filled with much laughter and love.  Oh...and peach cobbler.  Gotta love that!  

My cider and cookies...






What I wore...

Me and my lovely husband. (Excuse the red cup...lol)
Jacket:Vintage by Young and Ukraine
Blouse: Tucker for Target
Belt: Banana Republic
Earrings: Wendy Mink
On the husband: Ben Sherman sweater and Lucky Jeans


 

Young and Ukraine is a by appt only vintage showroom downtown L.A.  You will find some fab pieces at great prices. I got this jacket for $25, and I love it!  They were at the downtown L.A. Art Walk earlier this month, and I snagged a few cute pieces.  They also have a great selection of vintage designer bags.  

More photos of the jacket...












It has been a fabulous holiday, and I'm looking forward to NYE in Atlanta for a wedding.  Hope you all roll into the New Year safely  and with style. I'll be back in 2011 with more Instant Vintage, Designer Highlights, Man Style, Blog Beautiful, and lots of jiggy loves.  

Happy Holidays!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention :) so glad you discovered us! The jacket looks fab and so did you and your sweetie on XMAS... Happy Holidays!

    p.s we have an etsy now! http://youngandukraine.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...