3.1.11

Happy 2011...

Happy New Year!!! 


Hope you all had a fab holiday and brought in the New Year in style. I spent my NYE at a friends wedding in Atlanta. Boy, did we have a fabulous and fun time. There was lots of laughter and much love in the air. I had two dresses to choose from, but decided to keep it simple. I opted for a simple black wrap dress I had in my closet and a statement necklace.  I wore some suede booties and opaque tights.  It was comfortable, sexy, and chic.  Just what I was going for, and I had my little bling from the necklace.  



Simple Black Wrap Dress...



Ella Moss
RevolveClothing
DVF
Saks Fifth Avenue
Statement Necklaces...
Celebration Chain Necklace
BCBG




Arden B

What I Wore
Banana Republic
Booties...

Simone Suede Bootie
Loeffler Randall

New July Suede Bootie
Jeffrey Campbell

Meagan Bootie
Rosegold

My Earrings...





Two other NYE looks I was loving...


Lovely!
Instead of the standard NYE black, these ladies came out in burgundy.  I love the one-shoulder mini dress with the silver/grey statement necklace and the burgundy ruffle collared sheath dress by Black Halo with the simple rhinestone studs.  Also, the hair was effortless and chic.  Loves it! (Sorry, I did not get a full length photo of these ladies)




What a fab night!  








Happy New Year!!!



And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...