4.1.11

Online Shop Pop: Need Supply Co.

I do alot of online shopping, so I am always looking for a new spot to add to my long list of online shops. Toni from My Mommies Closet hipped me to Need Supply Co., and I love it!  The site is full of unique and special pieces from APC clothing, Collina Strada, Jeffrey Campbell, Dolce Vita, Karen Walker, Matt Benson, Free People, Rachel Comey,and their own private brand. Just to name a few!  Also, the prices are pretty friendly to your pocket.    


Oh!  They also have a brick and mortar in Richmond, Va, but for those us that are not local...go check out the site!


Here are some of my favorites...


Chamonix Oxfords, $250
Ferris booties, $50
Number One Milky Vintage Sunglasses $180




Happy Online Shopping!!!





And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

2 comments:

  1. Im so stoked about this online spot!!! Glad you likey too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this site. I purchased a jacket. Thanks for the tip!

    Jen-Ko

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...