11.5.11

I Have Photos...

I posted about the new store Vivier &  Bentley last week here, but failed to post photos. Well, I went back last Friday to get my mom a CV foldover clutch for Mother's Day(she loved it)and got to take some flicks. Enjoy and go visit!  


Here ya go...

Love the bag wall...So inviting!

Art on the wall by Taylor de Cordoba

Beatrice Valenzuela shoes






Lovely!



Vivier and Bentley1404 Micheltorena
Los Angeles, Ca 90026
Corner of Sunset & Silverlake

Update: Click on "Jiggys Calendar" for sample sales and events happening in L.A. and elsewhere. I update every week!












And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie


 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! thanks for this. Your bag is ready for pick up whenever you want. :)
    xoxoClare

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...