12.5.11

Online Shop Pop: Jumelle NY

I came across this online shop while reading my daily blogs.  I really cannot remember which blog I found this on, but I am glad I found it.



Jumelle NY is owned by Candice Waldron. Originally a journalist/television producer, she decided to follow her "desires to be self-employed and indulge in fashion pursuits" by opening a boutique.  Candice has a twin sister hence why she named her store Jumelle meaning "twin" in French.  I love it! 

   
Jumelle features both emerging and established American and International designers.  Many designers that I have mentioned in previous posts...Clare Vivier, No. 6, Rachel Comey, Creatures of Comfort, A. Wang, Karen Walker, Gary Graham, Isabel Marant, and the list goes on and on. A lovely mix of happiness! Cannot wait to check out the brick and mortar when I visit New York.

 
Berlin Designers-Anntian and Boessert Schorn


Here are some of my favorites...

Maxi Tank Dress by Cacharel


Three Strap Clog by No. 6


Utility Poncho by Steven Alan

Flora Bag by Stine Goya


Wrap Knot Trousers by Boessert/Schorn



Bird & Bullet Earrings by Conroy & Wilcox

Check out Jumelle's Blog here!

Also, check out "Six Questions with Candace Waldron of Jumelle"
by Stylebite here. Great article!

JUMELLE NY
148 bedford avenue
brooklyn, ny, 11211 (between n8 and n9)
(718) 388-9525









And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...