2.8.11

Splurge vs Steal...


SPLURGE...



                           Dicker Boot by Isabel Marant ($600)
                           Black & Cognac, Taupe is sold out!
  




STEAL...


Jamison Ankle Boot by Dolce Vita ($119)
Black & Taupe
For two Fall/Winter seasons I have wanted the Isabel Marant Dicker boot(remember this post), but I haven't figured out how to justify this purchase to the Husband.  He will not understand that they are by the amazing French designer Isabel Marant, made in France(ooolala!!!), they are the most sought after boot out there, and I just have to have them.  Nope, he would just look at me and say I understand, but...  So, when I laid eyes on the Jamison boot I thought they kinda resembled the Dicker boot with some minor differences. Hmmm...


What do you think? Splurge or Steal? 
Birthday(a month from today)or Christmas?




And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...