1.8.11

Crackin' Me Up...

Happy Monday and first day of August! I can't believe it's already August.  Whew! Since Mondays can be hard to stomach for some of us, I thought this would give you a little chuckle. 


Walked into my bedroom getting ready to get in bed and this is what I saw...Lol!!


My lovely husband had my iPad all tucked in ready for bed on my side. He is so silly, but it Cracked Me Up! My iPad has really become part of the family and there have been many a night that I have fallen asleep with it in my arms.  Anyone that has one, can probably relate.  Man's new best friend! 


Then we just got plain silly with it...

 My lovely hubby...Gotta get you one like this!





Silly stuff married folk do...Priceless!




And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

3 comments:

  1. Im Rollin' on the Floor!!! This is truly Priceless and so true for all Ipad users!!!! I worship mine, when my toddler isnt using it!!!! Time for another!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute!

    Jen-Ko

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would have been funnier if me and the iPad were both smoking cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...