29.7.11

Friday Loves...



Animal Print Tote by Wren + CV
What a fab collab!

Penny Loafer by Tory Burch
Return of the Penny Loafer!
Cute with some skinny jeans or a gathered cropped black pant

Chubu Caftan by Cecilia Prado
Fall is calling me...


Arylic Metal Section Bangle by French Connection
Didn't know French Connection did jewelry...Nice!

Cloak of Quills Dress by Rutzou
I could wrap myself all in this!


  
Reusable Food Bags by Kootsac
These are some lovely reuseable bags
Definitely getting me some for our lovely new home!

Barbaro Ankle Boot by Rachel Comey
Gotta have these for Fall!
Might have to breakdown and get these before Fall is upon us!







HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!







And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...