8.5.13

Love It or Leave It: Striped Pumps


photo credit: fashionbombdailymydamnstagramsss
beyonce: christian louboutin, solange: (similar)

My girls are rockin' the striped pump fabulously.  I can never get enough of Solange's style.  Love it, love it, love it! Beyonce is not far behind in my book!  Stripes scream Spring/Summer, and I need some striped pumps...now!  What about you?  


Let's shop...





































j.crew
1 & 2








zara








korin d'orsays



love it or leave it?


 

3 comments:

  1. zeke on the west coastMay 8, 2013 at 7:55 AM

    I love the shoes,black and whites are bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I have some striped flats but clearly need to add a striped heel to my collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sensing some kind of theme here....seriously, I like the look of the shoes. I'm just trying to picture what outfits they would go well with.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...