27.6.11

First Lady Style...

Happy Monday! 


I don't think I've ever talked about First Lady Michelle Obama's style, but I am surely a big fan.  The thing I love most about her style is that she does a great job of mixing it up pairing high-end designers like Peter Som or Narciso Rodriguez with more commercial brands like J.Crew or Talbots.  Recently she wore an ASOS Africa beaded jacket while on her trip to South Africa. She has brought many emerging and independent designers to light. I also love how she keeps it current by accessorizing with her amazing jewelry and even wears some of her favs more than once. Gotta love that!  I really admire her style and think she always looks fabulous! 




Here are some of my fav most recent looks...


Jean Paul Gaultier Pant Suit paired with Tory Burch Wrap Belt
Love the color!
Ralph Lauren Fall 2011 gown and amazing jewelry by Yewn and Tom Binn
I love the ring! 

Beaded Jacket by ASOS Africa and Duro Olowu Scarf
Mrs. O is a scarf lady like me! 

Yellow Trench by Rachel Roy

Vest and Pant by J.Crew, Tunic by ASOS Africa
Beaded Bracelets by Bhati Beads

Chevron Striped Print Dress by Talbots




Definitely a lady of style!
**All photos courtesy of http://www.mrs-o.org/**










And I'm off and running...


J.P. Archie

2 comments:

  1. Love her simple elegance. She's always on point and appropriate for the occassion!

    Jen-Ko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her style is really beautiful, she look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...