29.8.12

tiny little problem...

Yes, this week my mind has shut down as far as posting.  I cannot think of anything to blog about.  Is that crazy or what?  I always have something to say, but this week...nothing!  What have I been doing?  Well, I've been thinking about turning another year older on Sunday.  Yep, my birthday is coming up fast and furiously!  I seem to always get in these birthday funks leading up to the day, but then I'm all excited the day of.  We'll see if that happens this year!  I've gotta stop the hate my age getting older thing and just embrace it! 

What else has my mind preoccupied?  I received "tiny beautiful things" in the mail on Monday, which is my book choice for September book club, which I'm so excited about hosting.  The book...can't put it down!   Really interesting read so far.  I feel like I'm ear hustling at the door of someones therapy session.  Ha!  If you're looking for a great book,  check it out!  It's by Cheryl Strayed, and it's a tiny bit of goodness. 



Tomorrow, check out my post over on Blah Blah Birds!  Meanwhile, order the book and check out Ladybird Dyan's post here!





Any great books you're reading now?  Do share! 



and I'm off and running...
 

1 comment:

  1. Jiggy with age comes wisdom. Thirty-(blank) feels good!!! You will love it and wear it well. Cannot wait to read that book. The cover alone is making me want to read asap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...