28.6.11

Conscience Cleaners...

I love when I find fab products with a whole lot of love behind it! Most people know I am a product queen, but I don't buy anything that I don't love.  I say all that to say, that I have fallen in love with Karmalades. It is amazing! Karmalades are "Cleaners with A Conscience" owned and operated by Cynthia Brevil. Isn't that a great name? I'm thinking it's...lovely! 



Cynthia creates cleaning products that are eco-friendly and made with the finest natural ingredients. They smell lovely and get the job done. No need to hide these cleaner cuties under the sink or in the cabinets. They come packaged in little glass jars cute enough to sit on the countertop to show them off.  Only thing, make sure you keep the kiddies hands away. Choose from many scents like Almond Butter, Coconut Macaroon, Lemon Meringue, Lavender, and Pink Grapefruit. Not feeling all the different scents, you can get Unscented. Gotta love that!


I recently purchased the Lemon Lavender All Purpose spray and Lavender Sugar Cookie Scrubbing Souffle. I have sprayed and scrubbed everything with this cleaner. lol!  The walls, mirrors, windows, countertops, and the list goes on. You will love it! 




Meet Cynthia of Karmalades...check out this video!  





"The goal is to have everyone hooked on Karmalades" 
~Cynthia Brevil





And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

2 comments:

  1. They most certainly are amazing products!!!! Everyone should have some good Karma!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...