19.5.11

Weekend Fun: Stylelikeu Booksigning...

Over the weekend, I went to a book signing for the lovely book Stylelikeu at TENOVERSIX on Melrose.  Stylelikeu is a blog done by, Elisa Goodkind and Lily Mandelbaum, a mother and daughter team.  Love that! They travel the world snapping photos of fabulous and stylish people focusing on the art of dressing and the special things in people's closets.  It is a great blog, which has given me inspiration to step a bit out the box sometimes with my everyday dressing. I love my style, but I know there is more inside me to express as far as taking risks.  Alot of us struggle with that and what will people think about what I am wearing.  I know I am gulity of saying "WTH... does she have on". lol!  Stylelikeu will help you understand personal style and personality through photography.  I love it, and I think you will also! 

Elisa and Lily, I truly enjoyed talking with you!


Elisa Goodkind and Lily Mandelbaum
Mother and Daughter
They were the sweetest!

Stacks of books waiting for signing!

Sofia Champagne with straws!
So good!

Check out this video by Elisa and Lily...this explains it all!


Mission Video from StyleLikeU on Vimeo.




Goodtimes with Stylelikeu!





And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...