20.5.11

Designer Highlight: Layla Joy

It's Friday....friends!  Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

During my daily blog run,  I came across this post on LoveBrownSugar (be sure to check out her post) about African-American footwear designer Layla-Joy Williams of Layla Joy.  She is an emerging designer based in New York. There are not many African-American footwear designers in the industry, but when I spot one I need to post about it. She designs footwear that can take you from day to night, comfy, affordable, and stylish.  Love that! 

Looking for a great summer shoe, check Layla Joy out! I know I need to get my hands on the Charlotte wedge, and maybe even the Kira wedge.  Oh my!






My favorite Style!


KIRA

JADE

MINTY


Give it up for Layla Joy!
Have a fab weekend!




And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...