28.2.12

Minty Fresh...

Mint Green for Spring, Spring brings Minty Green... I'm a bit obsessed with this color in all it's variations.  This color was hot on the runway for Spring 2012 and it's definitely showing up everywhere.  Get you some for Spring-a-ling-ling!!! Ha!  

Here some of my favs from the worldwide web...those minty green TOMS are just adorable and those sunnies are too cute. Gotta have them! 

1. Tiered Sea Drift Wideleg by Free People
2. Mint Metallic Linen Classics by TOMS
3. Verdugo Mint Leggings by Paige
4. Tie Dye Scarf by ZARA
5. Lace Dress by ZARA
6. Cora Duo Bag by Collina Strada
7. Rough Chrysoprase Ring by Alexis Bittar
8. Biltmore Fedora by Madewell
9. Zia Platform by DVF
10. Darling Jacket by Modekungen
11. Suede Reva Flat by Tory Burch
12. Combined Studio Shirt by ZARA
13. Erika Sunglasses by Ray-Ban
14. Absolutely Shore by Essie



SO FRESH, SO CLEAN! 




AND I'M OFF AND RUNNING...
J.P. ARCHIE

4 comments:

  1. That blazer is hot, I will do a mint post too, I have too :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been a huge fan of "Toms" in the past, but I'm loving the mint green and cream versions you've featured. I think I'll snag them. Thanks for highlighting them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there any color that Tori Burch doesn't make those shoes in?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...