27.2.12

Bags I'm Screaming About...

but, have no business buying!!!  Spring is almost here and with Spring comes renewal, reorganization, freshness, lots of pretty flowers blooming, and a NEW BAG. Ha! Yes, I think a new bag is a great way start Spring off just right!  Don't let me get you ladies in trouble with your husbands or your pocket, but if a new bag is not in your budget...bring out an old one you have not used in a while, take it to the shoe repairman and have it spruced up.  Bring it back to life for Spring!   

Here's a little inspiration for your Spring bag shopping...


31 HOUR BAG by 3.1 PHILLIP LIM

MADELEINE TOTE BY CHLOE
AVB GIALLO BY OFFICINE904

CHYC TOTE BY YVES SAINT-LAURENT

PRISMA LEATHER TOTE BY ALEXANDER WANG

TRIO CROSSBODY BAG BY CELINE
Hard to find, but one will fall into my lap one day.  I just know it! :)


A LITTLE BAG CANDY TO START YOUR WEEK! 




AND I'M OFF AND RUNNING...
J.P. ARCHIE

4 comments:

  1. Love all of those bags!!! great colors!!!

    Hope ya have a great Monday!

    http://www.taylormadecollections.com/

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/TaylorMadeCollection

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, the second one from Chloe has my name on it :).

    P.S. Enter my awesome giveaway, win some bling!
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2012/02/poshlocket-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mint Chloe and the YSL have my name on them (the YSL tote LITERALLY has my name on it ;) - anyone who loves me (Jiggy and Jenko maybe?) should take up a collection and give it to me for my bday (hee hee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well hell!.....that Philip Lim has my name on it front an back!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...