22.9.10

The London Runway...Meadham Kirchhoff

It's Hump Day!!! 

So, I told you yesterday that I would share some of Meadham Kirchhoff Spring 2011 collection.  So, here I go.  Ed Meadham and Benjamin Kirchhoff are the designers based in the UK.  They recently did a collabo with the UK shop, Topshop. Check it here.  



The show was a whimsical Spring Wonderland. The models walked through rows of pink and purple flowers and trees. The collection gave off the same Spring feeling, but with a twist.  Still very beautiful to look at.  To me, the collection is a cross between antique victorian/vintage and goth with heavy layering, but with a romantic and childlike feel.  Very confusing...I know, but that is  what comes to mind. 




Check it for yourself... (What do you think?)

This is my favorite 
I love the Ikat print

More to come...stay tuned! 




And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...