21.9.10

The London Runway...Matthew Williamson

Now that New York Fashion week is done, I am on to London! London Fashion week started last Friday. I saw one live show today by designer, Meadham Kirchhoff (very interesting show). I will share some of his collection tomorrow.  I am really enjoying discovering new designers and sharing them with my lovely readers. 


Moving on...Do you remember the designer Matthew Williamson, who did a collection for H&M a couple years ago? If not, check it out here.  I heard of him, but never really paid attention until he came to H&M.   His Spring 2011 collection is full of color, unique prints, and intricate beading.   Of course it was fabulous!


My favorite looks...



Stay tuned for more fashion week...

Paris RTW Fashion week is next!



And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...