17.10.14

4 Months...



Our June is 4 months today!!!! The months seem to be just flying by and she's growing up super fast.  In two weeks I go back to work and she goes to daycare.  Dropping her off is going to be tough! Wish I could have the rest of the year at home with her to do what we do...mommy and me yoga, music story-time at Books and Cookies, more days at LACMA, reading lots of books, and just hanging at home with my girl.  It's been an amazing and tough 4 months as a new mom, and I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!


What she's been up too...




 mommy and me yoga...




celebrating Poppa Z's birthday...




surprising us each day...





first plane ride...




memories in D.C...




being so adorable...





getting her ears pierced...




falling asleep in any position...






"I can do it myself" moments...





Saturday morning swim classes....




making funny faces...



family outings...



laughing out loud...



becoming a LACMA member...





showing her the world. . .




Looking forward to June's 4th month...





3 comments:

  1. Happy 4 months, Baby June or Junie, as your cousins would say!!! We miss you and can't believe how fast you are growing!! Your mommy and daddy are such rock-star parents; you're one lucky, little girl!!! Enjoy the world and keep laughing out loud!!! Love, Auntie Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4 months to our lil Miss June Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great memories! We really need to get those photo albums together, pronto.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...