3.6.14

Tuesday Baby Update. . .



40 weeks today!!!!  I can't believe it!  She's due today!  I'm at the finish line, but she's not here yet!  I had a feeling she would grace us with a late arrival, but you never can be sure.  The day is still young!  I'm really anxious now...waiting to see her face for the first time.  Her room is ready besides a few things that need to be added and organized (need a rug), her clothes are all washed and folded, carseat is in the car, and my hospital bag is packed.  It's time. . .let's go little girl!  Enjoy the peek into her special little room.

Pray for a uneventful labor and delivery and a beautiful healthy baby girl.  I can't wait to introduce her to you!





Stay tuned. . .






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...