27.2.14

Resto Spotlight: The Hart and The Hunter

Last weekend, Ladybird D and I had dinner at The Hart and The Hunter.  When Lady D comes in town we usually like to go to one of the places on our long list of restaurants to try.  Last time we went to Son of a Gun, which was very tasted.  I do suggest you checking it out if you are in the L. A. area.  The Hart and The Hunter is located in the Pailhouse Holloway on Melrose ave in West Hollywood.  It's rustic and quaint, and the small plate menu did not disappoint.  Great for a late night meal!  Unfortunately, the photos I took were accidentally deleted, but I gathered a few from around the web to give you an idea of our tasty experience.




Check out what we ate over on my other blog here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...