21.8.13

A Perfect Tee. . .



The Everlane Ryan Tee is a must have!  I ordered this tee to see how it fit and I loved it!  I went back and bought two more!  I've been looking for a plain tee to throw on and still look chic and comfy.  It's so soft and drapes well...it's just the right fit.  Comes in white, black, blue, and grey. Great tee for layering under a blazer, cardi, or sweater during the colder months and fab all on it's own when it's warmer paired with your fav jeans.  I'm loving it with a pair of simple cropped pants. a printed blazer or keep it classic with black, and of course my go-to ankle boots. Dress it up or down, this tee will be your favorite!     


printed blazer
tailored jogger pant
the barnwood boot
clutch
necklace


What's your go-to brand for tees?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...