20.3.13

Love it or Leave it: Bermudas

Paul & Joe Spring 2013
Nanette Lepore Spring 2013



Bermuda shorts in my mind were always those vacation shorts that your grandma wore with big floral prints on them.  Well, that has changed!   For Spring,  the bermuda short is on trend and has taken on a whole new vibe.  I think I'm feeling it!  Chic them up by wearing with a silk button-down blouse, a boyfriend blazer paired with an open-toe ankle boot, a chunky wedge, or a laced-up gladiator sandal. You can't go wrong with that or just pair with a soft cozy tee for a more laid back look.  Just get some for Spring! 



Here's my favs...


zara
1 / 2






rag & bone







ASOS






eloquii







henrik vibskov





anthropologie




love it or leave it?


 

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Especially paired with a wooden wedge or strapy sandal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I like more of a fitted one, like the yellow or one from antrho, but I'm definitely a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them, especially the Paul and Joe's you featured!! They're just another great silhouette to add to the summer wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...