10.2.12

HEARTNESS!!!

In honor of Love Day coming soon, I thought I would share some of the lovely heartwear out there.  After seeing THIS J.Crew Heart Sweater on our very stylish First Lady, the sweater sold out in minutes.  I guess I didn't move fast enough and was quite bummed I did not get it.  Oh well!!! Maybe J.Crew would be so kind to release it just one more time.

In seek of some heartwear, I found these...
HEART ELBOW PATCHES BY HONESTLY WTF
Love this and so easy to DIY!
PYRITE HEART CUFF BY TORY BURCH
Great gift for Love Day...Hubby are you reading this?!?!?


Heart Throb Collection Skirt by J.Crew
Love this skirt, they sold out of the blouse in this pattern

Gold Sparkle Heart by WildFox
Very bright, but so spicy!

Heart Print Scarf by Miss Selfridges
Subtle heartness


Heart Ballet Flats by Lillybee
Nothing like wearing hearts on your feet. Spread the love...
Patent Heart Coin Purse by Fontanelli
Cute V day gift for your bestie
VALENTINE'S DAY TEE BY DVF
Everyone need LOVE!






I'm a hopeless romantic so anything with hearts on it, I'm loving it! 
Speaking of love...BARNEYS WAREHOUSE SALE STARTS THIS SATURDAY!
Click SAMPLE SALES AND DEALS at the top of this post for details.


SPREAD LOVE AND HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!






And I'm off and running... 
 J. P. Archie

4 comments:

  1. OOH, Im sooo very lucky I snagged my heart sweater back in November when they first came out!!! Me and the First Lady are Twinkies!! Happy Love Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zeke on the West CoastFebruary 10, 2012 at 8:31 AM

    Happy friday,have a drink on me.The Hearts are very Cool.Have a Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you would look great in that scarf. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...