27.7.11

Resto Spotlight: Pizzeria Mozza

Happy Hump Day! 


So, the hubby and I made it out twice last week. We did date night at Pizzeria Mozza, one of L.A.'s HOT spots. It's really hard to book a reservation for this spot, but I booked it well in advance using Opentable.  We did have to eat at 5pm on a Friday, otherwise it was booked until 10:30pm.  This place has been on my list for a while and I liked it, but did not love it! The ambiance and energy of the restaurant was great. I was thinking the pizza would have knocked my socks off, but it just knocked off one. Lol! We ordered Insalata Mista (mixed green salad), Bacon, Egg, and Potato pizza, and Fennel Sausage pizza as well as a lovely bottle of Italian Kerner.  The fennel sausage pizza, which was suppose to be one of their best pizzas wasn't the best to me. The Bacon, Egg, and Potato pizza was soooo tasty and definitely a hit.  I might check it out again to try the Bianca pizza, which is another one of their popular pizzas. Not running back there, but we did enjoy our night out. 

I love how they use an envelope to hold the napkin and utensils. Very cute!

Here's a peek inside.

Water was refreshing and in a cute bottle.

Very tasty salad!
Looks plain, but had big flavor
Bacon, Egg, Potato, and Bermuda Onion
Loved it!



Fennel and Sausage...Blah!



Antica Pizza in Atlanta is still on the top of my list...
until I get to Naples! :)



And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...