5.12.11

It's Me...

Happy Monday!!!


OMG, I know...I know!  I've been missing for sometime now, and I really apologize. Life is crazy right now, but in a very fabulous way.  I've been a bit under the weather, but hoping to get back into the groove in the New Year. Can't believe we only have 27 more days of the year left...Whoa!  You might see a post here and there, so keep your eye out for them. Hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving and now preparing for more holiday fun with family and friends. 


My Thanksgiving recap...


Driving around preparing for the holiday, I came across this lovely street.  You don't see a lot of this in L.A., so it was so refreshing and warm to see it.




My mom made her delicious Cornish Hens glazed with an orange marmalade and chambord liqueur mixture. Paired with Mushroom Wild Rice, Mac & Cheese, Cornbread Stuffing, my Dad's Smokin' Collard Greens, and sauteed Garlic & Onion Haricot Vert aka fancy green beans. Ha! Very tasty evening! 






My Plate!


Gotta love Thanksgiving food, but after a couple of days...I'm done with the leftovers. :)



Have A Great Week!









And I'm off and running... 
J. P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...