6.12.11

Great Finds At Madewell...

Doing my normal daily scan of the web, I finally took a deeper look into J. Crew's sister store, Madewell. Based on what I found, this store has got my full attention. I would always pass it up in the mall thinking there's nothing in there for me, but I was surely wrong. Years ago my mom gave me a beautiful bracelet, and you would never guess it came from there. I'm thinking Madewell is J.Crew's little sister, but throw in some Free People to spice it up.  Anyway, checkout my great finds. Some are on sale. I'm thinking some might be great holiday gift ideas!?!?

Felt Fedora


Trailrider Poncho


Keynote Shirtdress


Leather Transport Tote
I've been eyeing this bag for a while!


Mapscape Storyteller Scarf
Love this scarf! 

Braided Friendship Bracelet
Buy one or three for those special friends

Film Noir Pump
HOT!




Silk Sandlight Top


Burnished Bolt Bangle
Gotta have this!
Looks like a great vintage find.








What do you think? 
Any stores you have rediscovered lately?












And I'm off and running... 
J. P. Archie

1 comment:

  1. Love Madewell!!! Hadn't seen those pumps, but will definitely investigate.

    Jen-Ko

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...