7.9.11

Fall Love: Bohemian Inspiration

I was in Anthropologie yesterday returning something and decided to try on a few new arrivals. I fell in love with this red maxi skirt and this billowy blouse. I didn't plan on pairing them together, but as I was trying them on it just so happened that they worked pretty well together. I used the belt I was wearing to cinch in the waist and...Voilà!  This is a great transitional outfit and you can even continue to wear it through Fall adding a button-down cape or poncho sweater and a scarf for colder days.  


2. Havana Fresca Skirt by Maeve
3. Coeurs Blouse by Maeve
4. The Jamison Bootie by Dolce Vita
5. Gleaming Pod Belt by Brave
6. Shopping Tote by Clare Vivier


If this is not your style, all these pieces are great and will work well anyway you want to wear them. I got the booties for my birthday and can't wait to wear them.  


A little inspiration goes along way!




And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...