6.9.11

Weekend Recap...

Back to the grind!  I had a relaxing birthday/holiday weekend. What did I do? The fam got together at my mom's house for a little pizza and chocolate cake, one of my besties took me to The Polo Lounge for a cocktail, and the hubby and I took a quick trip to Santa Barbara for a little wine tasting and relaxation. Good times this weekend! 


Birthday Cupcake @ The Polo Lounge
Happy Birthday to me!
My Mom's German Chocolate Cake...Yummy!

Look at that...Perfection!
Abbot's Pizza Co. famous Salad Pizza

Abbot's Pizza Co. 

On our way to Santa B

My cutie hubby carrying our wine from Koehler Winery
Love their Viognier!

Pleasantly surprised by Cambria
Not a Chardonnay girl, but they had some tasty ones! 


New stationary from my Mom...love it!
Flowers from the hubby

Lovely cards from fam and friends!



Yayyy...for weekends like this!








And I'm off and running...


J.P. Archie

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had such a wonderful birthday weekend :) The cake looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab weekend for a fab lady!!! Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Looks like you had an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...