8.9.11

Four Things...

Four things I'm excited about today are...



Fashion Night Out is tonight! 

There are so many events going in L.A. that I cannot decide which one to attend.  A bit overwhelming!  Go here and here for details on events all over the country.  Don't feel like going out check out some online FNO love here.  Sprry for not listing some of the events here, but I just felt lazy today. lol!




It's that time again for NYFW!  Spring 2012 first look starts today. I'm way excited about watching most of the shows live via www.livestream.comGo here for the schedule of live shows. 



Zara U.S. online shop launched yesterday! Yes, this is real talk. I thought this would never happen. lol! Check it out here


Last, but not least...


It's almost the weekend!!!!




And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...