31.8.11

Fall Love: Ssssuede...

Last day of August is upon us...Whoa! Can I say time is going over the speed limit in a major way. My birthday is this Friday, and I just gotta have some suede ankle boots.  Major necessity! I've been stalking a few pairs, but very hard to decide what pair will cover all my wardrobe needs. I think two pairs are needed for my satisfaction. Yeah? Black and a brown pair? What about grey or navy??? Hmmm...


Here are some of my favorites...

Keebler Wedge by Jeffrey Campbell
These are just plain special!
JC really stepping up the shoe game this season

Wayland Suede Wedge Bootie by 7 For All Mankind
Loving these! Don't have a navy boot.

Pembrook by STEVEN by Steve Madden
On my list!


Dewar Bootie by Isabel Marant
OMG! Here we go with another IM cutie.
So comfy for everyday wear.

Greer Wedge Ankle Boot by J.Crew
Studded Ankle Bootie by Fornarina
Little pop on the back of the heel!

Roan Wedge by Betsey Johnson
So cute! Not my style, but I thought they were lovely!

Jamison Bootie by Dolce Vita
I think I will get these!
Sir Barton Bootie by Rachel Comey
Nothing like a red bootie! 


Oooowee...lovely!





And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

1 comment:

  1. Love fall booties and I love my Jamison's! I rocked them last weekend...Longing for Fall! I highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...