10.3.11

Paris Fashion Week: Louis Vuitton

Marc Jacob always seems to "WOW" us with his very unique and theatrical shows. I love the concept of a lady exiting an elevator of a luxury hotel with a little help from the doorman. I can imagine him saying "Good day, Mrs. Archie..."  So lovely!  MJ did it again with his incredible collection of intricate design and elegance. A class act!  Ohhhh...those handbags. I can't forget the handbags.  Major cuteness!  


Check out the video! 




My two fav pieces of the collection...




Some of my fav handbags...


Louis V is always so classy!


And I'm off and running...


J.P. Archie

2 comments:

  1. My favorite item from this collection are the black pumps with the small white bows and that brown furry bag :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...