9.3.11

Paris Fashion Week: Chloe

OMG...this show was most fa-bu-lous!!! Had me dancing in my seat and tapping my feet. From the show opening with "Fools Paradise" by Mel'isa Morgan to "Love No Limit" by Mary J to "Jump To It" by Aretha, then closing the show with "Whenever You Call Me" by The Spinners it was the most fun watching. Ohhh...don't let me forget the collection.  Chloe showed amazing RTW bringing back the classic leather bucket bag. I love the snakeskin print jumpsuits, skirts, and dresses. The leather wide leg pants and fur oversized coats.  I know I sound real excited, but this kinda of stuff makes me happy.  It was such a fresh show! 


Go on...check it out for yourself!








Love Chloe for Fall 2011!
Photo Source: Vogue






And I'm off and running...


J.P. Archie

2 comments:

  1. OMG is right!!! That was truly the most fab show Ive seen thus far!!! I need that soundtrack in my life STAT!!!! I hardly saw the clothes for enjoying the music so! But the clothes were phenom!!! Love the denim trousers and the python prints!! Hot for Fall!!! Oh, and love the mass scurry at the end of the; off to the next one!!! Thanks Jiggy!!! This jumpstarted my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I'd be able to use that Coach Bucket Bag again. Hopefully I can upgrade to a Chloe bucket for the new millineum.

    Jen-Ko

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...