24.3.11

DVF In Your Home...


Diane Von Furstenberg has launched her home collection right in time for Spring. The husband and I are moving back into the city very soon, and I'm going to need some DVF Home in my life. I plan to add more color to my home and DVF Home really allows you to have fun with the little accents that complete the look. She has something for every room and will make your home so warm and inviting. My favorites are the ethinc print vintage throws here and glassware/accessories for the kitchen. 




Some more of my favorites...

 
Great for a guestroom

Great glasses for my Brown Estate Wine

Great bowl for my Everyday Salad


Can't wait to decorate!




And I'm off and running...
J.P. Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...