29.7.10

The Rebirth of the Retro A-line Dress...

I am really feeling the "new"(wink) retro a-line dress.  This is not something new, but since the lovely  celebrity ladies are all donning this flattering and feminine fit, it is a trend. Yes, that is right...a trend!  Ok...let's go with that.   


Photo from Refinery 29

My reasons for loving this new "trend"...
-figure flattering 
-very feminine styles and prints
-easy breezy to get dressed in the morning
-"feel like a lady..." (singing)



Here are some of my favorite styles...

Anthropologie-Tiered Fond Dress
Anthropologie-Traced Twirls Dress
ModCloth-Vintage
ModCloth-Blushing Ambition Dress
Newport News-Retro-Inspired Dress
Tavin-Yves St. Laurent Polka Dot
Vintage Dress

Queen Wardrobe-Vintage Orange Button Dress

What do you think about some of these styles?  
Are you feeling this "trend"?



Before I get going, don't forget to tune in to Project Runway tonight!  So excited!


And I'm off and running...

J.P.Archie

2 comments:

  1. I have the Anthropologie Dress and the Newport News dress. Both make me feel so feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a green one that Im in love with it and it's no trend J.P. Archie, I bought in 06'! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...