14.6.12

California Love...

I was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, but for the longest time I have taken advantage of the fact that Cali has so much to offer, so much to see, and a quick trip up or down the road opens your heart and mind to so much.  The hubby and I love to take quick getaways to Santa Barbara and Palm Springs.  I subscribed to C Magazine, which boast about all things California, and list so many hidden gems and great places to see.  If your a California lover, then I suggest you pick up a copy.

What I love in the most recent issues...Summer Splendor!



owners karen marley and monique aquino
photo credit: fab counsel
not sure why I'm just reading about buttons and bows l.a. consignment boutique...omg!  owned by karen marley, daugther of bob marley opened this boutique up in downtown l.a.'s fashion district.  can't wait to visit!


a very special farmers market


can't get here fast enough!



city sounds at Stern Grove S.F.

photo credit: sfgate.com
this is the 75th Summer Session of this music festival in San Francisco, and it kicks off june 24th.           I have to check this out!  



wanderlust

next time in palm springs we're staying at the colony palms hotel


well in hand...R.B. of McD

rbofmd #2
great leather and so so chic!



the OC mart mix

the oc mart mix is like the ferry building in san francisco or the oxbow market in napa.  I don't get to orange county very often, but I will have to take a special trip there real soon. 




gotta love California!




and I'm off and running...

4 comments:

  1. Cali Rocks!!! And so do Cali Girls!! Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the look of the Colony Palms Hotel...may have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must, must go to the Colony Palms Hotel!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. zeke on the west coastJune 14, 2012 at 10:29 AM

    I think i will check out the Colony

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...