24.11.10

Lovely Little Napa...

Hi, my lovely readers! 

Sorry for not posting the last couple of days, but I have been so sick with a cold that will not go away. But I did feel a little better (wink wink) to go on a girls trip...

I recently went to Napa with my Angels and had a fabulous time.  Lots and lots of laughter, love, wine, and food.  We drank and ate ourselves through Napa.  We tasted wines at some of the most amazing wineries and took in the beautiful Autumn scenery. It was amazing!

Here are some pics from my trip and finally of my Angels...


We drove up and down Hwy 29




 
Gillwood Cafe-Great breakfast!


Bouchon Bakery-So lovely!

 
Toni of "My Mommies Closet"


Toasting @ Cakebread Cellars

"The Angels" @ Cakebread
Dyan of "Passion Foodie", Toni, Kelli, and Me

PEJU Winery

Amazing Autumn decoration

Ma(i)sonry


Chao Theory-Brown Estate Vineyard

Tasting Bites



UVA Trattoria
Great Pizza!


Little Red Box


I could have stood here all day


A little photo shoot amongst the vineyards

Brown Estate Vineyard

Tasting Room and Cave

"B" for Brown

Fried Chicken@ 1300 On Filmore

Braised Short Ribs @ 1300 On Filmore

Cheers to a fabulous girls weekend

"The Angels"
I am headed out-of-town for Thanksgiving, so I will be back to posting regularly after the holiday. Be safe!

Have A Fabulous Thanksgiving!!






And I'm off and running..
J.P. Archie

2 comments:

  1. Love this Post, Jiggy!!! Indeed, we did have the most Amazing time!!! Thanks for putting it together and thanks for being a Beautiful Angel!! Love All my Angels! Pos Patty and Im out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the recap JPA!!! It was a wonderful getaway. And we really did eat and drink our way through Napa and I loved every second of it. Especially hanging with my Angels...xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...