30.11.10

Instant Vintage...

Happy Last Day of November! 

I hope you all had a great holiday and enjoyed your family and friends. I went to Louisiana for Thanksgiving and had a fun time.  I was sick with a cold for most of it, but found a way to enjoy myself anyway.  Me and the husband always have fun exploring a city(more pics to come later).  His family is from Louisiana, so he knew how to get around pretty well. So, I was in good hands!  We spent most of our time in Baton Rouge, but headed to NOLA on our last day for some shopping on Magazine street.  We got a late start, so I really only got to go to one vintage store, but it did not disappoint.  



We stopped at the Funky Monkey, a vintage and consignment store. They have fabulous prices, and I was able to snag a classic Dooney & Burke crossbody bag and a beautiful snakeskin clutch. Both purses were under $30.  Whew...so lovely! 

Here are some photos...








A Little Tidbit: When vintage shopping, get what makes your eyes light up and make sure it is in good condition unless you plan to repair/reconstruct.  



And I'm off and running...

J.P. Archie

2 comments:

  1. OH Jenny i love that Clutch!!! You have a great eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one of those in a tan color; with the matching wallet!
    Oh the days....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...