6.12.10

100 and counting...

Happy Monday!!!!







It is a great Monday, and I want to celebrate a little something today!  Yes, something that is making me really proud of myself.  I have done 100 posts to my blog. I can't believe it! Wooohooo!!!!  


I want to thank you all for reading and look forward to your continued support.  I truly love to blog and share my world with you all.  So, today I am going to give my readers something very special. A great big HUG!!! lol!!!  Nah, it's Giveaway time.   You all know how I love to vintage shop, and I thought it would be great to share my passion with you.  Soooo....I am going to give one lucky reader a vintage purse handpicked by me.  


Here is what you do...


Leave a comment telling me which one of my blog posts have been your favorite out of 100 of them and why? Nothing major, but just a little bit.  Winner will be announced next Monday (Dec. 13th), and I will reveal the lovely vintage purse.  Excitement! 


Looking forward to your comments.  


Have a fab day! 








And I'm off and running...


J.P. Archie

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, what a fabulous way to start a Monday!!! Congrats on your 100th post, JiggyLoves!!! So proud of you!!! Well, I have to say my favorite post to date( I love them all, really) would have to be MY special bday post and all the bday post! I love how you recognize your friends and their sense of style and celebrate them!!! It is such a day brightener!! I look forward to many more Ladies in the Spotlight on JiggyLoves!!! Keep bloggin!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the serene pic of fall in Paris. Interestingly enough, it brought me peace and hope.
    Don't get me wrong, I want all the clothes, bags, shoes and food you post but that pic reminded me to stop and smell the roses and to appreciate what I do have. Thank you for that inspiration!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the comments so far. Here is another one from Bunny. She sent me an email regarding her favorite post. Bunny if you read this, you are not "old" and thank you so much for the kind words.

    Bunny's comment:
    Well Jenni, first of all I have to thank you for introducing me to the 'Blog world'. I didn't even know what a blog was until your mom forwarded me your first one and now you are telling me that I have looked at 100 of them. It doesn't seem possible. I even looked at them while I was on vacation (5 weeks).

    You know that I am old, so I don't remember jack (smile), but I really enjoyed the recent one about your Thanksgiving trip. Why? 'cause my Marlon was included and because I love Louisiana and you reminded me that New Orleans is my favorite city (even more than New York) and that I love the vintage shops. I couldn't believe that you found those two purses for under $30. Because of your blog I can't wait to get back there since I have not been since two weeks before Katrina. Maybe, that will be my next trip!

    Keep blogging. Who knows, maybe I will be inspired to start one for my age group...but maybe not, 'cause most of us don't look at the computer everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received another comment by email from Vivian. Thanks, Vivian!

    Vivian's comment:
    Happy Monday!!!! My favorite blog was a few days ago where you were going to the sample sale. That beautiful caramel colored sweater, WOW !!. I really enjoy your blogs because sometimes I am down and just being exposed to the beautiful things and places gives me a lift and a smile. JENNY, I REALLY ENJOY THEM, KEEP THEM COMING

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so hard to pick just one entry that I love because I really love reading them all. I think all of them have showcased your love of life, enjoying in all things and your great sense of fashion. I can't wait to see what the next 100 will bring, because I will definitely be following along

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...