2.4.12

Monday Manstyle...

Happy Monday!!!

Color for Spring/Summer has hit the Man scene yet again!  How do you feel about your man wearing a red or purple blazer?  There's a certain style and attitude a man must have to rock a color blazer/jacket.  Personally, I love it and think it's so fresh from the norm.

Color Blast Jackets by Suitsupply

Celebs were getting into the trend last Summer.  

Are you feeling it?

On another note...The husband is graduating from law school in May, and I was telling him to treat himself to a new suit.  He deserves it...majorly!!!  I think he should step out (not too far) and do something different than he normally does...have a little fun with fashion.

I'm thinking something like this...


1.  Napoli Suit by Suitsupply
2.  Striped Cotton Shirt by Brioni
3.  Dot Bow Tie by Brooks Brothers
4.  Fela Leather Oxford by Mr. Hare



Great for a beautiful graduation and Mother's Day...what am I going to wear?  Ha!









AND I'M OFF AND RUNNING...
J.P. ARCHIE

8 comments:

  1. Bright and Lovely!!! Im thinking I could try this trend out on my little man first and inspire the Big. Do you think you can find a colorful blazer in a mini size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely look for that! Will keep you posted!

      Delete
  2. Zeke on the west coastApril 2, 2012 at 8:50 AM

    I love all of them,thanks for showing the me some love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I'm having a hard time getting my special someone to be adventurous (but not guady with fashion). I'll foward this along for a little guidance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just shoot out suggestions every now and then. Also, when it's his birthday or Christmas buy him what you would want to see him in. Works every time!

      Delete
  4. Love, love, love this man style. Immediately called the husband to check out this post. Love the colorful swag!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...