13.6.12

On A High...









I've been meaning to post about the high-top sneaker, how it has shown it's face again in the lovely world of fashion...now better than ever!  I haven't worn high-tops since the late 80s, early 90s, but I've got my eye on a few pair especially these, which are currently sold out everywhere...such a shame! Won't let that get me down, I've got these to choose from...




and I found these here and bought them here...super cute!


jiggyloves instagram





which pair are you feeling?
if you are not feeling these, check out more styles here...





and I'm off and running...

4 comments:

  1. I'm high too!! Love this post!! I'm really digging your newbies too. Check out stau shoes. Really cute too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those beige Ash Bowie Wedges and Chloe's have my name on them. those are sharp!!!! (as my mom would say).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zeke.on the West coastJune 13, 2012 at 1:31 PM

    I love the black Nike,they look like fun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...