10.4.12

Bill...

Today, I'm dedicating this post to Bill Tenbrink.  He peacefully passed away last night with his daughter and my Dad by his side.  The story slips my mind of how my Dad and Bill met, but I do know they were very very close, and Bill treated him like a son.  They had the utmost respect for each other.   It is very sad he will not be around anymore, but he is definitely in a better place and will be forever in our hearts. 

Me with Bill and my Dad!

These photos were taken at our wedding in May 2008.  He won the bouquet for being the oldest married couple in the room.  Goodtimes!  He also handmade and helped my husband design my engagement ring.  Good memories!



Rest Peacefully, Bill! 





and I'm off and running...

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this. Such a sweet man and sweet story. You have great memories to cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. zeke on the west coastApril 10, 2012 at 8:11 AM

    Thank you for remembering my best friend ;Bill Tenbrink.1920-2012.May he rest in peace.I will miss him

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your loss my dear. My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember how happy and thrilled Bill was to celebrate you and Marlin and I especially remember the special friendship he and your dad shared. I pray you and your dad find solice in knowing he's at peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer, Looking at the picture of Bill with you Marlin and your Dad made me so sad. He was so happy at your wedding. It just puts us in touch with how short our lives are and to LIVE life and be KIND to others. Zeke was very good to him until the very end. He should feel good about that. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for you and your Dad Jennifer. Wishing you all peace and comfort.

    Love,
    Team Sharp

    ReplyDelete
  7. R.I.P. Bill. I'm glad that got to know him a bit. I enjoyed the times that I spent at his house just talking about random topics. He was a great man. I'll keep his daughter, Zeke, Jennifer, and all of his loved ones in my thoughts as we deal with this difficult time. We love you, Bill.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...