9.4.12

Monday Manstyle...

 COMMON
Ellen Show
Photo Credit: ellen.com

First, I have to tell you I love Common and The Ellen Show!  So, when I saw him on there I was so excited!  Common always has great style and his look on the show was no exception.   The black heart t-shirt is what caught my eye.  I thought of buying it for the hubby until I saw the price...a sale would be nice.  :)  Check out the video here of his performance...sweet!  Ladies and my gentleman readers get the look when you read more...





Want Common's Look...


Cast Cardigan by Selected
Kane Twill Jean by J. Brand
Combined High-Top Sneaker by ZARA 
Black Heart T-Shirt by Paul Smith


Happy Monday!!!






and I'm off and running...

2 comments:

  1. Lovin the sig!!! Web designer...I see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Peepin' the new signature to! Position filled, no more applicants/votes...you got the job..lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...